I would love to tell you about our 2nd Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign.
Paint it Pink is a group of all types of artists all over the world that join together to help bring awareness to Breast Cancer by creating a custom project to donate to a Breast Cancer warrior or survivor in the month of October.
The two main goals of Paint it Pink – Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign is to uplift & inspire a Breast Cancer warrior or survivor, bring awareness to as many men & women as possible and encourage everyone to take advantage of the resources available during the month of October.
I hope you can join us and participate in Paint it Pink 2021. It’s easy to register and only we only have a few requirements.
Here are the only requirements to participate in the Paint it Pink campaign!
- Create at least one Donation Project 50% Any Shade of Pink and/or have uplifting/inspiring content for a Breast Cancer Warrior or Survivor
- Post at least 2x per week on your Social Media Platforms the progress & sneak peeks of your project, and talk about the PIP2021 Campaign
- Use Hashtag #paintitpink2021 in all your posts pertaining to the campaign
- Complete project by October 29th
- Announce winner(s) on October 30th (You choose time)
Paint it Pink Participation Details
I hope you are able to participate in the 2nd Annual Paint it Pink – Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign and create something beautiful to donate to a Warrior or Survivor.
You will need a profile pic, logo or watermark file and links to your social media!